Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Last day

 Jack had his last day of preschool. He was so excited and could not believe that he didn't have to go back to school for 90 days! He also insisted on wearing his new jacket even though it was way too hot for it. I made him promise that he wouldn't wear it out to recess. I am a little sad about him finishing preschool. That means he is going into kindergarten!! He will start when we get to Japan and they have all day kindergarten there. I think I will be sad for him to be gone all day. What will Anderson do all day? He is going to be so bored without him, which means, he will be hanging on my feet wanting me to entertain him. Jack is definitely his entertainment. Even though they fight some times, they are fairly good at playing together. So this could be interesting. I get nervous sending him off to school. I want to be there to tell him that whatever the other kids are doing, isn't always what he should be doing. I want to make sure he isn't playing with the naughty kids and picking up all sorts of bad habits and potty talk. Basically, I want to shelter him. Keep him from learning all the bad that is out there. It scares me. Hopefully we can do enough at home that he will be able to stand on his own two feet and walk away from people or things that don't quite fit our standards.
 I'm not ready for that cute little face to grow up.

1 comment:

idaho grandma said...

WOW!!!!! Is he handsome or what! His hair is so blond, must be all that Mississippi sunshine! Just know that he comes from good strong stock and he will be a great little example (missionary) to those kids he is around. He has a very strong personality and he will be able to stand tall and not be afraid to speak his mind and be able to walk away when he knows something is not right. Love you tons, Jack!!!