Friday, September 9, 2011

The last year before 30!

 Justin turned 29 on the 31st of August. He was lucky enough to have a half day and came home at 11am. The boys are always so sad when Justin is at work, so half days are pretty exciting around here. 
 We opened presents, did the Birthday bucket, and had all the dental residents and their families over for cake and ice cream. It was a pretty classic birthday. Nothing too fancy, just some good food and good friends, which is what we enjoy the most. Justin and I went out to eat that weekend to have a slightly more relaxing celebration. There are 15 kids between all the residents and I think the oldest is 7. So it gets a little crazy when we are all together. They even helped Justin blow out his 29 candles.

Happy Birthday Justin!!!
I hope you enjoy your last year before 30!
....so old.

2 comments:

Spencer & Suzy said...

I love all the updates! Your kitchen looks totally ginormous, especially after all of our cracker box sized kitchen in Cleveland :) Also, Happy belated Anniversary! What a fun way to celebrate #6.

Denisse said...

All of these new posts just makes me miss you guys! So glad Justin had a good birthday. 30 will come before you know it!:)