Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Incredibles


Those of you who like the movie The Incredibles will appreciate this!

Today I picked Jack up from school and this was part of our conversation on the way home:

Jack: "Dad, I am sorry that I got in trouble at school today."
Me: "Thanks for telling me that you are sorry for getting in trouble, that was nice of you."
Jack: "Yeah dad, I am really sorry."
Me: "What did you do that got you in trouble?"
Jack: "I don't know."
Me: "You don't know?"
Jack: "I don't know, something amazing I guess!"

The inflection in his voice was spot on with the little boy's voice from the movie! I was laughing pretty hard.

I am off for Spring break this week and it has been so fun to be around him all day. He is always making me laugh. I am always amazed at the things he says and how smart he is getting. He is definitely growing up fast.

7 comments:

Denisse said...

ha ha! that's so funny! :) i wish i could be in those little kids' heads for just 5 minutes to hear all the things they think about and how they come up with the funny things they say! glad you guys are enjoying time together as a family, there's nothing better! love you guys!:)

Beckie said...

Oh that story is too cute! The things little kids say!

Shane and Zandy said...

That is so funny and definitely sounds like the Incredibles!

Cicely said...

By far my favorite line in the movie. Jack has good taste.

TerriLyn said...

This is Dave Hill, I am glad that he appreciates the Classics! Kids say the greatest things, it's good to write them down so that you can always remember how stinkin' cute they are. Glad you are having a good break.

idaho grandma said...

so cute!! I am sure anything good or maybe bad (not Jack) would be amazing. Can't wait to see the kids.

Kat said...

That is pretty much my favorite part of that movie. Hilarious that he said that.