Saturday, January 29, 2011

Botanical Gardens

Justin had MLK day off of school so we went to the inside exhibits at the Botanical Gardens. He wasn't able to go with us the first time we went so we thought it would be nice to get out of the cold and spend some time in the tropical butterfly room. It has been SO cold and snowy so the warm temperatures were extra inviting. Plus it was free on Martin Luther King Day, so that was an added bonus!
There were a ton of really pretty birds which I don't remember from the first time.




Our goal is to see and do some of the stuff we haven't done before we leave Cleveland, which will mean we better get busy...

The countdown has started and we only have 3 1/2 months left!!!
CRAZY!

3 comments:

Cicely said...

Are you serious? 3 1/2 months. I am really sad about this.

Nat said...

What a beautiful, fun place to visit! Wow! And I'm so jealous of the weather. I can't believe you guys leave in 3 1/2 months! That's so soon. Good luck with everything - and we would absolutely love to see you guys when you come out this summer. Keep us posted!

idaho grandma said...

What an awesome place. I can't believe that I haven't been there. I have been so fortunate to be able to see so many awesome places with all my trips. It looks like a really fun place especially with the weather you have been having. Love the last picture of the boys. What were they looking at?