
We accidentally brought my mom's Toy Story 3 home from Thanksgiving and Jack watched it as many times as he could before I mailed it back. The other day he was playing with his Mr. Potato Head and asked me for a tortilla. He wanted to recreate the part on Toy Story 3 when Mr. Potato Head uses a tortilla for his body. He was making me laugh.

This little guy wants to be as big and as old as his brother. He always wants to use a fork, drink out of a regular water bottle or cup instead of a sippy, and has now refused to let me feed him his yogurt. He thought he was so cool. He kept eating it and then giving me this funny look like, look what I'm doing mom!

Oo he is cute! ...even with yogurt all over his face.
4 comments:
Justin and Stacey,
Your family is just too adorable!
The tortilla thing is hilarious. Also I HATE it when kids want to start spoon feeding themselves. The mess drives me crazy. Because of Jakes lack of interest in food he has just barely started to want to feed himself with a spoon and he is almost two. I guess that's one good thing about having a picky eater.
Ha, so darling! And I can't believe how big Anderson is. What a cutie!
ha i saw that first picture and knew right off hand where it came from :) the joys of being a mom! congrats on mississippi . . yes you do live in the most random places . . but i'll have to mapquest how far apart you'll be from us!! good luck with the boards justin!
Post a Comment