Saturday, November 20, 2010

Walkie Talkie

Anderson is walking!! These videos were taken a couple weeks ago, so he can stay up a lot longer now. He thinks he is pretty cool walking around. :) It's cute. He doesn't really talk, but he LOVES to scream!! Oh man, we aren't sure we are going to survive this. When he is happy and playing, he squeals and screams. When he is mad or wants something, he screams. And man, is it loud. Every time I am talking to someone on the phone and Anderson is screaming as usual, they all say, "What was that??" Oh, it's just Anderson. He's so darn cute but he is so darn loud!! I love the end of this video because it is our life in a nutshell. Jack being a spaz and Anderson screaming. They are still pretty cute though :)






I love when Jack sings to me. He kind of makes up some of the words, just like Justin. I hope he always likes to sing.


5 comments:

The Mortensens said...

Cute! Cute cute boys.

Eli is getting close, he can stand up all by himself, but he seriously tries to RUN, so he just falls over. I'm not so anxious for him to start "walking" because I know he will RUN away from me!

Kelly Munns said...

oh my gosh jack is adorable! i'm still waiting for anderson's video to load...

Karlee said...

Those boys are adorable! I'm so excited to have two of my own soon!! I love that Jack is being such a cute big brother and trying to encourage Anderson! That's seriously, so sweet!

Brittany Mecham said...

Ha Ha, the boys and I have watched these over and over! They love them... Max gets so excited seeing Jack and Anderson, so cute! Oh and for the record Pete makes up his own words for songs too :)

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

So cute! I love how Jack bumps his head on the camera...haha! And his singing is adorable. Hayden loves that song. I think it is a good one to teach little boys because maybe it will help them behave during the next month or so....ok, maybe not, but it's worth a try! :) Love you guys!