
We had a ward hoedown with professional square dance callers. I'm not sure I knew people like that really existed. It was a lot of fun, even though we didn't know what we were doing.
The picture above is Jack and his friend Andersen. They stayed right on that black line holding hands forever, saying that they were playing a game. They had a lot of fun together.

Howdy!

Jack got right in the middle and started dancing. He was trying really hard to follow the steps.

We're natural cowboys :)
9 comments:
Your outfits are great. Cute family picture.
Fun dance. Looks like Justin was a little bored. Ha Ha. I was waiting for him to start dancing around the room. Ha Ha. The boys look just like real cowboys. justin too... Where's your ropers Stace? Ha Love- Mom and Dad
Fun dance. Looks like Justin was a little bored. Ha Ha. I was waiting for him to start dancing around the room. Ha Ha. The boys look just like real cowboys. justin too... Where's your ropers Stace? Ha Love- Mom and Dad
i like your beard :)
Cowboys?! Ha! What posers! I remember your "King George? We don't even listen to country music." Maybe that shouldn't be in quote marks but, it went something like that! LOL!
Y'all look mighty fine!
Haha, the video is great, but it was a lot more fun than it looked. Matt especially loved the yodeler, I'll have to show him this!
That looks like fun! Jackers was sooooo cute, he was totally into it!
what a cute idea to have a square dance! it looks like jack was loving it... maybe you will have another dancer in the family :).
Love the video! So cute. What handsome lil' cowboys you got there.
Post a Comment