
Hollie and Adam are getting ready for their little guy to get here. She is being induced on Dec. 9th so it's not too far away! :) We had a baby shower for her at our house last week. The food was yummy and the turn out was great! She is all organized now and ready for the baby to come. Now we just get to wait. Good luck Hollie!! We can't wait to see him!

Hollie, me, Brittany, Taylor
Me with the 3 preggo's. There is something like 15 girls in my ward that are pregnant! I am starting to feel like the minority.
5 comments:
Holey moley Stacey! CUTE!!! I love the shower stuff, you sure now how to celebrate. I'm sad I missed it. We are missing you guys!!
PS - cute shirt. ;)
You know I have to comment on it every time. Haha!
she is teeny for being induced so soon! i know how i felt when i was pregnant and if someone told me i looked good, whether they were lying or not, i thanked them. but i'm not lying here, she looks great!
ps. i need your address. will you text it or email it to me. i never forgot your bday before and i certainly wont start now! so i want to send you something especially since you got won the birth stats for jonah :)
Good Picture of the table, looked so cute!! and well you know how I feel about the next picture :) but I guess its not as bad as some of them! :) I was hoping you'd have some time to blog on your long drive!! Have a happy holidays!!
I am so so so sad I had to miss it. You guys did a super cute job.
I really enjoy your website and want to take a moment of your time to inquire about any guest posting opportunities that you may have on your blog. I've written an informational and educational article on the importance of early childhood education that I believe your readers of (http://justinandstaceyheaton.blogspot.com/) would be interested in.
Thank you in advance for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you.
Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com
Post a Comment