
We had Jack's Birthday party while Denise was here so she could take part in the festivities. He was SO excited for his party and has been telling us for months that he wanted a balloon party. So we decorated with lots of balloons and had a friend from the ward come and tie balloon animals for them.

After it was all set up, he was waiting by the window and dying for his friends to come.



The kids were good and the whole thing just made Jack's day. They had pizza and cupcakes, tried to play pin the tail on the donkey (no one wanted the blind fold on), and watched the movie Up (sticking to the balloon theme).

The cowboy hat that Jason made, was the favorite. He is very talented with these balloons!!


Anderson thought all the floating balloons were great. He randomly got a hold of this one while in his chair and would not let go of it.

Jack had been talking about his big balloon party for so long, I was hoping he would be convinced that we had enough balloons. He loved every minute of it. He is still playing with all the balloons. At least the ones that haven't popped yet.
9 comments:
What a fun theme for a party! Who did the balloon animals?
Cute party! A balloon party is such a great idea. Super cute.
adorable little party! everything is just so cute; you always do such a great job decorating! the balloon aniamals are cute, i love the cowboy hat too :). this little post made smile! Happy Birthday Jack, We love you!
Too cute. We LOVE the balloon hats! It's hard to believe Jack is already three but then again my Davy will be 5 next month! I can not believe it. It's just too weird. Anyway, take care! We miss you & hope you come this way soon!
We had such a fun day. So glad I was able to spend it with you guys. Again, your decorations were so cute and the kids loved the cupcakes. I can't believe he still has a few balloons!!! Love you all. mom
I love how Anderson is like "What the heck is on my head" with the balloon hat. They are so cute. I'm glad Lily's legs were down in that picture:)
Cute!!! Too bad Jackson looks like a stinker in that picture, I hope he was a good boy for you :) Love andersons pict. I thought he had a diaper with cow print on it first until I realized there was a cow by his diaper. Anyway super cute and fun!
I love the party decorations and all the balloons were great. Fun thing to do and not spend too much. The pic with the hat on Anderson is hilarious. Fun pictures. they remind me of Stacey,s little parties with all the little girls and Micheal. Ha. Fun Birthday. Love Grandma Brownell
I love the party decorations and all the balloons were great. Fun thing to do and not spend too much. The pic with the hat on Anderson is hilarious. Fun pictures. they remind me of Stacey,s little parties with all the little girls and Micheal. Ha. Fun Birthday. Love Grandma Brownell
Post a Comment