Thursday, August 27, 2009

Scott and Kelli - Aug. 21, 2009



Don't they make cute couple? :) We are so happy for Scott that he has found someone as awesome as Kelli. She fits right into our family and we are excited for them to start their new life together!! Congrats you two!
Angie took these super cute pictures!


The Brownell side at the Portland temple.

Jack giving hugs right after they walked out of the temple.

Cutest Grandma ever! I love this picture of my Grandma Gorrell.

Jack was not happy right after the wedding. He was hungry and tired and wanted to make sure everyone knew it. Pictures were not going to happen for him.

Justin had just got there the night before after not seeing us for a month! Jack was ecstatic to have him back. The whole next day at the wedding, he would not let go of Justin. I think he was making sure he wasn't going to leave him again! He was hooked to him all day, which was a nice break for me! :)

He even fell asleep in his arms at the luncheon.

Feeling much better after some food and a nap!


The next day they had their reception at Kelli's parents house. It is a beautiful home right on Lake Tapps. The weather was perfect and everything turned out so pretty!!
Steph, Matt and Hayden at the reception. We wish we lived closer to them!!! They were nice enough to keep Hayden up way past his bed time so we could spend as much time as possible together. Hopefully we get to see them again soon!


My mom and dad.
I love this picture. My mom looked so pretty that night! I think they were very happy that all the planning and preparing is over and now they can just relax and get back to a normal life. :)


Riley and Jack showing off their ridiculously huge suckers. It kept them happy for a long time!



Me, Angie, Dad, Mom, Scott, Whitney, and Stephanie


Sibling love...hee hee!


Wow...he's actually smiling in a picture! How did that happen?


Us at the reception...too bad I'm 8 months pregnant in all of these pictures!!



Our family just keeps getting bigger and there are 2 more on the way! Now it is Scott and Kelli's turn to add to the numbers!! :) You guys better work on that!

14 comments:

Cassie said...

Stace, first of all you looked absolutely gorgeous! I can't believe you look so great at 8 months pregnant! The dress you wore was super cute too! I am so glad you and Justin reunited! I bet Jack is relieved too! Congrats to your bro on the marriage, he is such a nice guy and the girl he married seems like a great girl! Everyone looked so good in the pics!

Cassie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

You can barely even tell you're pregnant you little booger!
The reception looks gorgeous, I wanted a white tent at mine so bad... Do you remember the great tent debate? David still makes fun of me for wanting to put up a tent in the church's gym but I still wish I had! Oh well.
I love all of the pics from your trip, it looks so fun! Jack is adorable! And I can't imagine how you managed to survive being without Justin for a whole month!!! I guess that's why you were surrounded by loving family the whole time, good plan.
Take care and come see us soon! And good luck with the upcoming baby! Can't wait!!!

Kelly Munns said...

yeah i agree with everyone else about you being so perfect at 8 months pregnant! what have you gained like 5 lbs?! you can't tell anywhere besides your tummy (and sometimes not even there). and i'm pretty sure scott and kelli are working on adding to the numbers...whether they mean to or not :)

The Heaton's said...

it looks like it was a beautiful wedding! everyone looks great, you have such a neat family. congratulations to scott and kelli. I don't know what you are talking about "too bad i'm 8 months pregnant..." you look so cute with your little basketball belly, that half the time you can't even tell your pregnant! your parents are almost empty nesters, 1 more to go!

Nat said...

How fun! I love weddings. And you look so good! Glad all is well.

Sherwoods said...

What a beautiful wedding. So good to see you in WA.

Denisse said...

Looks like the wedding was a success!!! What a happy time for your brother!

Glad you and Justin finally reunited!

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

It was so good to see you guys! I just hated that we didn't get to see Justin for more than a few hours. The wedding was truly incredible! We are all still talking about it.

So glad you had such a fun visit, but I bet it is nice to be back at home in your routine. Better take advantage of it because things will definitely change here in the next month or so! Crazy!!

Nicole said...

Love all the pictures, love that you post often, and love all your captions- short and sweet! Just one thing- your comment about "too bad I'm eight months pregnant in all of these pictures!" I think anyone who reads that will want to slap some sense into you! Not me, because I love you too much to slap you but I would definitely have to at least talk some sense into you! Most women would love to be as cute and petite as you at eight months along, even five or six months along! And most women would also love to look as pretty as you do right now! She should listen to me, right Justin? By the way, I'm so glad Paul and I got to talk to you and Justin at the reception! It was fun to laugh and catch up!

Nicole said...

It's really only 9:15pm here but I forgot it posts my comment on your time zone! I will be sleeping at 12:15am my time! :o)

Brady & Lisa Bloxham said...

So you can pull anything off! You look so BEAUTIFUL!!! Pregnant and all, you always just look so dang cute!!! I hope lifes going wonderful!!!!

idaho grandma said...

I'm slow at commenting, but have been checking. The wedding looked so awesome. Love the colors. They will be very happy. I think you looked awesome and the dress is darling. What an awesome family and I am so glad you are all back together agian. Love you.

Sarah Stout said...

Yay for Scottie and Kelli! It was so great seeing you guys at their reception. Best wishes for the next while preparing for baby #2! :)