Thursday, August 6, 2009

Kelli's Bridal Shower

We had a bridal shower for Kelli last night at my mom's house. I love having parties and I love decorating for them! We had a lot of fun, even though we spent ALL day getting ready for it. It was well worth all the work!
Love the pom poms and the table looked super cute! The food was even better :) We at WAY too much, as usual.


Kelli opening gifts... she got a lot of cute things.


Traditional picture of Stephanie and I :) I love this girl!!! I am super sad because she is leaving for Canada on Sunday for a week. How dare she leave while I am here in Washington!! :) It's a good thing I will still be here when she gets back.
Sisters... we were missing Stephanie!!

Me and Erica. I love that I get to see her every time I come to Washington!! We have known each other since we were born!


We are super happy to have Kelli join our family. She fits in so well and I think she is perfect for Scott. We only get one sister-in-law and I couldn't have made a better choice myself!!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks like lots of fun, I wish there was a close up of the food (I haven't had breakfast yet!) BTW, you are the most adorable and talented chick I know!
We'll be i NP from the 16-18th, any chance you might be in the area?!

idaho grandma said...

The shower looks like lots of fun. Hopefully we will get to meet Kelli some time. She looks like she fits in so great. You had a good turn-out too. The decorations are darling and the food looks really yummy too. Love the way you always present the food. Looks so nice!!! Wish we were eating at the Crab Pot. Loved that place. Love you.

Brian and Bobbie said...

I love the decorations those poms are way cute and the food looks Delicious!! It looks like it should be in Martha Stewart Magazine!

Kaytlin said...

Oh my heck I miss Whitney! And you look so good! Cute pregnant people make me sick. ;) j/k. But you really do look amazing!

Denisse said...

Stace! It looks like you are having so much fun with your family! What a happy time for your brother, so glad he found his other half!!!:)

Marilyn said...

Looks like fun! We miss you in OH! I hope you are having fun in Washington!