oh my goodness congrats you two and jack!! That is great news! It seriously seems like you just had Jack to me and we were there at the hospital. You are pretty far along, that is such great news! Hopefully this time around you will get your epidural when you want it ;) Congrats!
Congratulations!!! finally we can tell. We are so excited and can't wait to see you and Jack in April. Wish Justin could come though. That picture is so cute and I can just hear you say "Smile, Jack...show mommy your teeth". Gotta love that grin!!! Love you guys and hopefully you are starting to get your energy back. MOM H
Now that the cat is out of the bag I think we definitely need a belly picture!!!:) You look so cute Stace!!! We miss you guys a bunch! Hopefully we'll get to see each other again this summer...Oh! And October is definitely the BEST month out the year...:)
yahoo, connor is super excited to have another little cousin! i will second everyones comment about october being a great month! Congratulations we love you guys! jack looks so cute in this picture, his hair is getting so thick and it's looks like the exact same color as connors!
OHMIGOSH!! i totally knew it! i was just telling andria you must be prego since you haven't updated in forever! (okay so it was really just a good guess)WHOO HOOO i'm so excited for you guys and for little jack. congrats!!
Woohoo! We are so excited for you guys. Congratulations! Two is absolutely wonderful. You'll have so much fun. Good luck with the pregnancy. Love you guys!
You guys are making us look old with so many grandkids...FUN FUN FUN We are way excited. Especially since we get to come to the blessed event.. Kiss the cute big brother.. LOVE MOM and DAD
Congratulations!! Can't wait to see new baby pictures! How are you feeling...We'd love to be added to your blog list to keep in touch! Congrats and enjoy this time with Jack! :)
oh stacey! you are a brave mama! not that it's not "about that time" again, but i'm scared to death to have another one. isaac's at the stage where if anyone gets too close to me he gets possessive. that would subside, eventually, i know, but it's just so hard to even imagine. i know you'll be so wonderful with two...jack will be great. here's hoping for a little brother for jack ;)
43 comments:
Congrats!! How exciting!
Congrats! (I already knew, but I haven't seen you since I found out, so I hadn't had a chance to say it.)
October 5th is my brother's birthday, by the way. It's a good day to be born. :)
Wahoo!!! Congratulations guys!
Oh my goodness! That's so awesome! Congrats :)
Congratulations! I have a great nephew born on that day!
Love ya!
Jean & Perry Petersen
Woohoo!!!! That is soooooooooo exciting! I am happy for you guys. Congratulations!
AWW! CONGRATS! How far along does that make you now? I don't feel like doing the math...
Hooray! Jack will be a great big brother. Oh, I can't wait!!!
Congrats Jack! Being a big brother ROCKS!
Love, Brayden
I'm sure Jack is going to be a great big brother and helper. I'm excited for your family. I hope you're feeling okay Stacey.
Congrats!!! We are so excited for you guys.
Congrats you guys!! we too are excited for you 3!
No Way!?! Congrats! That's so exciting!!!
Congrats!! MAybe you'll go early and have him in the 2nd and he'll be like Bentley! How are you feeling?
Congrats!! That's so exciting! My email is teshamarie10@hotmail.com, I want an invite!
How fun! Congrats you guys!
What a great big bro you will be Jack! Congrats you guys we are so excited for you. Have a good nap for me! haha...
oh my goodness congrats you two and jack!! That is great news! It seriously seems like you just had Jack to me and we were there at the hospital. You are pretty far along, that is such great news! Hopefully this time around you will get your epidural when you want it ;) Congrats!
That is so exciting for you all!!!
I knew as soon as I saw the title what you were going to say! Congratulations! That is exciting! October is a good month to have babies! :o)
Congratulations!!! finally we can tell. We are so excited and can't wait to see you and Jack in April. Wish Justin could come though. That picture is so cute and I can just hear you say "Smile, Jack...show mommy your teeth". Gotta love that grin!!! Love you guys and hopefully you are starting to get your energy back. MOM H
I had a feeling you were pregnant..COngrats :)
Congrats!! That is so exciting for your family!
Wonderful!!!! Jack's too cute not to have any siblings. I'm so excited for the 3 of you!
Now that the cat is out of the bag I think we definitely need a belly picture!!!:) You look so cute Stace!!! We miss you guys a bunch! Hopefully we'll get to see each other again this summer...Oh! And October is definitely the BEST month out the year...:)
Congratulations! I thought a heard a little rumor but seriously, who is going to ask that question? Anyway, I'm really excited for you all!
Congrats again!!! Hope everything continues to go well.
Congradulations! It's fun with two. If you thought you were busy before just wait.
yahoo, connor is super excited to have another little cousin! i will second everyones comment about october being a great month! Congratulations we love you guys! jack looks so cute in this picture, his hair is getting so thick and it's looks like the exact same color as connors!
Hey Stacey, your family is adorable, what a cute little boy! Congratulations on the exciting news, I am sure Jack will love being a big brother.
Congrats that is awesome!
after a long line of well wishers...lol...so fun for you! congrats!
This picture of Jack kills me!! Haha...his little scrunched face!! I miss him!! Yahoo for Jack!! Big brother!!!! Miss ya!!!
Congratulations!! That is so exciting and I am sure that Jack will love the idea. He will make an awesome big brother.
OHMIGOSH!! i totally knew it! i was just telling andria you must be prego since you haven't updated in forever! (okay so it was really just a good guess)WHOO HOOO i'm so excited for you guys and for little jack. congrats!!
Woohoo! We are so excited for you guys. Congratulations! Two is absolutely wonderful. You'll have so much fun. Good luck with the pregnancy. Love you guys!
So excited about your news! YOu are so adorable pregnant! Of course, you are adorable anyways!
You guys are making us look old with so many grandkids...FUN FUN FUN We are way excited. Especially since we get to come to the blessed event.. Kiss the cute big brother.. LOVE MOM and DAD
Congratulations! It's fun with two... busy, but fun!!
Congratulations!! Can't wait to see new baby pictures! How are you feeling...We'd love to be added to your blog list to keep in touch! Congrats and enjoy this time with Jack! :)
oh stacey! you are a brave mama! not that it's not "about that time" again, but i'm scared to death to have another one. isaac's at the stage where if anyone gets too close to me he gets possessive. that would subside, eventually, i know, but it's just so hard to even imagine. i know you'll be so wonderful with two...jack will be great. here's hoping for a little brother for jack ;)
Yeah! That is so exciting! Hope that you are feeling good!
Post a Comment