Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hi Birdie!




Here are a couple little clips from the Rain Forest. In the first one, Jack thought this little bird was a flamingo. I think because it was pink. It was a good guess. :)



12 comments:

Whitney said...

i just love jack's little voice in these videos and his little wave. kids just make me laugh. goodness seems like you guys are always entertaining family-you're so lucky! i'll just be waiting for the next post on how to make that delicious looking jam and creamcheese braid! and of course any other recipies you wanna throw on would be great as well! happy early birthday, so sweet of justin to surprise you. i would love to see the musical-i thought that movie was great too!

Kellie said...

Those videos are so cute! Thanks for coming over and playing games tonight. Sorry about my being stressed out; I think I've taken on too much recently and it is all catching up with me. I really had fun with y'all and I'm glad you liked the game. And Jack is seriously the cutest kid--ever!

Sarah Stout said...

Way to go, Jack! Pretty sure I'm 27 and I still would've guessed that was a flamingo! (Well, probably not, but I'm impressed by the fact that he knows what a flamingo is.) Cute videos!

Jessica said...

Jack is too darn cute! I LOVE his adorable little voice! Happy Birthday to you, Stace! BTW, seeing that baby girl on your lap looks great, just so you know!!!

Denisse said...

So stinkin' cute! He's getting so big! I really hope we can see you guys on spring break...I need to call you to plan what we want to do...love you guys!:)

Whitney said...

p.s. how do you get such cute headers?? is this some photoshop secret that i haven't discoved yet since i'm not part of the ps club?

Kelly Munns said...

i kept meaning to tell you that isaac pics up the christmas card of jack and says all his face part...eye, mouf, nose. then i'll ask him who it is and he'll say, "jac" it's really cute. ps. my mom thinks jack looks like a model.

Kara said...

It's February 14th...it's the day of love, and even better the day we love Stacey even more than usual! Happy Birthday girlie! I'm thinking about you today in your old age, hope it's a good one. Love ya-

Lane family said...

Happy Birthday Stacey! You are so NOT old... but maybe I say that cuz i'm older than you! Have a great day...

JaMie said...

HapPy BirThday! HOpe you have a GreAt daY and know I am thinking of you:)

Chris said...

Happy Birthday, Stacey. It's always so nice when someone comes to visit (I think especially when you're a stay at home mom!!!). Justin's mom must be a Betty, that braid looks delicious. Sterling and I went to see Hairspray this last summer. It was so cute!!! There's just something about people dancing and singing up the aisles and all over that is so fun.

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!! The waving is my best part. And the Flamingo was a great guess. Kids are so brave I would be scared to get that close.