I have the best husband. Last night, I received an early surprise for my birthday. We were all just hanging out doing nothing, when someone knocked on the door. It was our good friend's, the Bjarnason's (who Jack absolutely LOVES!). Justin turned to me and said, "You better go change, the babysitters are here!" Not knowing what was going on, I went and changed and we left to go out to dinner.
Denise wanted a picture with all of us right before we left because it was the last time she would get to see Jack. She left early this morning before he was awake...Notice the tears in her eyes. :)
After we ate some super yummy Mongolian grill, we started driving towards down town Cleveland. We ended up at Playhouse Square and Justin informed me that we were going to see HAIRSPRAY!! I was SO excited!! I had no idea it was even in town. I couldn't hardly wait to get inside!
Denise wanted a picture with all of us right before we left because it was the last time she would get to see Jack. She left early this morning before he was awake...Notice the tears in her eyes. :)After we ate some super yummy Mongolian grill, we started driving towards down town Cleveland. We ended up at Playhouse Square and Justin informed me that we were going to see HAIRSPRAY!! I was SO excited!! I had no idea it was even in town. I couldn't hardly wait to get inside!
I was a little nervous, because I love the movie so much and I wasn't sure if it would be the same or if I would like it as much. It was really cute, and the singing was great. The movie is good, but there is something about a live musical that I love. We had so much fun! It was the best birthday present and completely unexpected.



11 comments:
How fun!! What a great surprise. I loved that show. Isn't it the best? Glad you had such a great time with Denise too.
What a fun surprise! I love musicals too!
WHAT!!!??? are you joking me? why the heck didn't justin tell pete? i'm totally jealous!! I'll be chating with you two tomorrow!!
Way to go Justin! That's so awesome, and I'm glad you liked it and had such a good time. Happy early Birthday!
What an awesome birthday surprise! Way to go Justin. I really liked that show too, and how cool to see it live! I love your new family picture (in your header)! Such a great picture. And I'm so glad that Denise got to go out to visit. What fun! Now, I wish we could do the same. We miss you guys!
He is a great husband! How fun you guys. And I love all the pictures. That cake is adorable!
Dang! Ok you need to tell Justin to have a chat with Matt!!!! Didn't he do this last year for Wicked too!!!? Gesh, you lucky girl! How fun! What a good bday surprise! Happy Birthday Saturday by the way!
That is pretty much the sweetest thing ever! Kudos to Justin!!
I LOVE that show! Brielle was addicted to the soundtrack for a loooong, looooong time! How fun that you were able to go! What a nice surprise!:)
That Justin, he's a keeper! I'm glad you had such a fun birthday!!
That looks like a lot of fun! It always best to see a live performance over a movie, hands down! Cool!
Post a Comment